Cannot get Non Availability of Birth Certificate. What other options do I have ?

Hi,

I am going through the same as everyone above. My parents were born in 1940 and 1950.

My father birth is recorded, but the record has different name, and birth date. How to address this issue?

I saw lot of questions above from lot many people and also answers to those.

If anyone who got RFE, can you please post as to how you resolved this issue.

Thanks,
Kal

Hi, we also got a RFE for our dad and have to respond within 30 days. He is here in US and since his application is filed he cannot go to India. We are unable to get non -availability or birth certificate , since hi s birth was in 1940 and also he cannot go to India in person. Please advise on how to respond to RFE? Also , if anyone has any experience if they didnt have non availability what did they do. Thanks! Please respond soon as it is very urgent.

Hi,

Did you managed to get approved without NABC?

Please keep us posted
Thanks

Hi, we also got a RFE for our dad and have to respond within 30 days. He is here in US and since his application is filed he cannot go to India. We are unable to get non -availability or birth certificate , since hi s birth was in 1940 and also he cannot go to India in person. Please advise on how to respond to RFE? Also , if anyone has any experience if they didnt have non availability what did they do. Thanks! Please respond soon as it is very urgent.
Hi, Can you kindly update me on how were you able to handle this? I am in a similar situation. I am in the US and my son has sponsored me. I am born before 1969 and as per the reciprocity schedule, actually, it is not required. I am still trying to get the NABC. I have received an RFE asking for a birth certificate or NABC with 2 affidavits. We had submitted only the affidavits.

I am sponsoring my parents green card. Neither I nor my parents have birth certificates. We submitted affidavits for all 3 of us. We got an RFE asking us to submit Non Availability of Birth Certificate from India. We don't have anybody back home who can do this for us and also since I was born after 1969 I will not get non availability of birth certificate(I had a simmilar problem when my green card was in process. At that time we submitted an affidavit and that solved our problem). What can we submit instead of NABC ? Any other options ? We are very disheartened and would appreciate any help.
Try approaching nriway.com they can help you.