Cannot get info from Customer Service line!!!

laguna

Registered Users (C)
My FP was done on 8th of this month. CIS received the RFE on 4th . They updated my case no with RFE info however they did not update my FP info. In my spouse’s case, they updated the FP info. I was checking the on the customer service no and found that they can access my spouse’s case no with RFE info but in my case, it says “Due to temporary problem in our system, we could not retrieve your account and please try later”.

I am really worried about it. Did anybody have similar situation? Just curious.

Laguna

Same thing happenned to me and then my application was
rejected. Now I sit here and do nothing and answer people's
queries.

Jokerpoker_us, could you please clarify it?

I am really worried. Could you please elaborate your case? What was the reason behind this?

Laguna

Nothing to worry I guess ..

laguna,

I think the message from the info line can be ignored. I had the same message for several months. ( If I remember from Oct-Nov 2003) till the day it was approved on March 31, 2004.

-Ramakriya
wac-02-040-5****

Thank you Ramkriya

Thank you for the info. It is really the panicking situation. Sent all the info related to RFE. Employer tax return for last 3 years , EVL , My tax info for 3 years, W2 for 3 years and 3 recent paystubs. CIS already received them. I am with the sponsering employer for last 4 years.

laguna

laguna,

I got same message ("Due to temporary problem in our system...") after CSC sent RFE. After they got RFE response message changed back to regular blah-blah-blah: "...it is taking ... days to process such case...".

Myxa,
----------------
WAC-02-066

Telephone query system error message even after getting RFE response

Can not find the account number... Message

WAC03006XXXXX
We replied the RFE last week and it is received by USCIS on 13 th April 2004 and online case status is updated accordingly.

However, telephone query returns a system error message due to technical problem etc..

Not sure what is the problem..

Does anyone have any ideas?

Looks like I am not alone

Looks like there are alot of cases with this problem. In some cases (Ramkriya's case there was approval), they have approval with similar messages. Hopefully it is just the error of the computer and not any other glitch.

Good Luck everybody and let's all of us with RFE resonse and 2nd FP have our approval soon.

Laguna

2nd RFE within a Month

The online messages for both me and my wife reflect the standard message related to RFE. The messages changed on 04/14.

Between 04/05 and 04/13, the message conveyed that the response to the 1st RFE had been received and processing had resumed.

But the present message is mindboggling, not that one would expect any thing normal with USCIS.

Newayz, will update the board about this new RFE as soon as my lawyers let me know what it is.

:confused:

Telephone query system error message even after getting RFE response

WAC03028XXXXX

We replied the RFE last week and it is received by USCIS on 12 th April 2004 and online case status is updated accordingly.

However, telephone query returns a system error message due to technical problem etc..

Relax Laguna,
I was just playing with you. :). My case was never in this situation. Don't be so worried. Everything will be all right.

HI Jokerpoker,
Sorry to come in between but how senseless you are. There the guy is in tense and you are joking on his situation. We need lot of OPEN mind to WAVE to you.

Last edited by a moderator: