Cannot find case??? Online message? Pls Help

YogiR

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Since yesterday online status for myself & Wife has changed
to

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

Does any of you have same/similary problems? Please help.

Yogi

I think this is pertaining to cases which are approved because I have the same for my I-140 which was approved back in 2001 and also my AP which was approved back in April 03

wait a minute

Are you trying to say my wife's 485 is approved??!!?/ cause that's the message I get when I try to find her case status, but my case status still says "we received your FP of FEb 3...."
Now how can that be? Shouldnt both be approved at the same time?

First of all thank for the quick reply for both of you. If it is because of approval i will be morethan happy to know that. But i'm not counting on that as lot of people do see their approval message online.

Do you mean you were able to see status for the case# before and then disappeared/ changed to the message i posted?

Thanks,
Yogi

yes

fr my wife's case, before it said " we sent you a FP notice on May 7th....." now it says it can't find it or whatever..

I also have the same "can't be found" message for my I-485. However, the AVM from the 800 phone number for my I-485 is still the same as it always was.
Phone the 800 number and check your status that way.

This is one more mistake done by the BCIS, they want to purge the approved cased, they did it for the FP sent cases also.

All the old Approvals & Fp Sent cases are getting the case not found the message.

It is better to check the status from AVM.