Canedian, pls help. Need some answers

nitin_kumar

Registered Users (C)
I have the following situation. My wife is a canadian citizen and sponsored me to Canada. I am currently working in the US and in the final stages of GC. My H1-B is still valid and I also have AP and EAD. I am planning to land in Canada in end of May at the Toronto airport. My questions are

1. What sort of questions they ask at Toronto airport? Will they ask anything about my status in the US? Will it be a problem if I tell them that I have applied for GC in US?

2. Since I have valid H1-B and AP, will I have any problems coming back to US? Given a choice should I rather show my H1 instead of AP.

3. Although my wife has sponsored me, she is currently working with me in US. Will they ask any questions about my wife, because I think they expect my wife to be present in Canada.

I would appreciate any feedback/experiences in the abbove matter.

Thanks.

No Title

They could find out about your US GC , according to Hayoot they
gave him trouble but he got away. Best of luck , I am landing
in the end of may crossing the border at vancouver .

No Title

Message for Nitin Kumar,
Nitin, I would be happy to assist you. You might have some problem when doing immigration at Toronto airport. I would like to discuss your case personally with you unless you want me to answer your question in this board.Leave me a number where I can call you.