1. The forums will be down July 21 weekend due to server being moved by our host. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    Dismiss Notice

Canadian Pr In Usa Wants To Work In Usa!

Discussion in 'Canada - Visiting, Living in, Moving to or Moving ' started by GERALD, May 29, 2002.

  1. themarketer

    themarketer New Member

    They need to apply for visitor visa.It is possible to work in the US after you become a Canadian citizen. Citizenship is obtained after being a permanent resident for a minimum of 3 years. Once you become a Canadian citizen, you can work anywhere in North America legally under the NAFTA agreement.

Share This Page