Canadian PR form questions specific question

haardy_1998

Registered Users (C)
Looks like there isnt any thread to answer some Canadian PR application form specifc thread.

I am in the process of applying for Canadian PR. I am stuck at the section where I have to provide the passport number and the photos of my father, mother and sister. They are NOT accompyning me to Canada. I am Single.

Did I understand that part correctly? Do I have to provide the passport numbers and photos of my father, mother and sister even if they are not coming accompanying me to Canada?? I am confused.

thanks!

Hi

haardy_1998 said:
Looks like there isnt any thread to answer some Canadian PR application form specifc thread.

I am in the process of applying for Canadian PR. I am stuck at the section where I have to provide the passport number and the photos of my father, mother and sister. They are NOT accompyning me to Canada. I am Single.

Did I understand that part correctly? Do I have to provide the passport numbers and photos of my father, mother and sister even if they are not coming accompanying me to Canada?? I am confused.

thanks!

No you don't require their PP nos nor photos, but the application requires their names and birth dates. See:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

PMM

Another Question regarding Canadian PR application form

Do I need to submit both the degree certificate AND the transcript or just the
transcript is enough?

Do I apply as Federal Skilled worker?

thanks