Canadian PR Application form specific questions

haardy_1998

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am working on the Canadian PR application form and I have a couple of questions regarding the documents that need to be submitted.

I am currently residing in U.S.

Q1) Do I also need to submit a copy of birth certificate or is a copy of my passport enough?

Q2) Do I need to submit a copy of employment contract or is just a letter of employment from my HR enough?

I would really appreciate if someone coudl answer these questions.

Thanks in advance.

haardy

Hi

haardy_1998 said:
Hello,

I am working on the Canadian PR application form and I have a couple of questions regarding the documents that need to be submitted.

I am currently residing in U.S.

Q1) Do I also need to submit a copy of birth certificate or is a copy of my passport enough?

Q2) Do I need to submit a copy of employment contract or is just a letter of employment from my HR enough?

I would really appreciate if someone coudl answer these questions.

1. Birth Certificate
2. Letter from HR outlining duties, and employment contracts.
3. If you are apply to Buffalo or any other office, it appears that you haven't read the check list. see:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf App. A.

PMM

Thanks in advance.

haardy

PMM said:

I did read the appendix A. I asked those questions mainly because I was wondering if it was enough to submit just the letter of emplyment with my duties outlined instead of both employment contract AND a letter fo emplyment with my job description.

Same logic for the other question.

But if I am not mistakedn it seems liek I do need to submit all those documents and not just one.

thanks for your help.