Canadian Citizen want to change visa status from TN to H1B.

raguthu

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I am working through consulting agency (A) to a Client (B). Since I am in TN status, I am getting pay from A. Now my client (B) wants to hire me, as a full time employee and want to bring me in their pay roll. Suppose if my Client (B) files new a H1, the file reference is enough to bring me to their payroll? Or \'B\' need to wait until my H1B approval to bring me in their pay roll? I appreciated for your valuable advise. Thanks

No Title

The H-1B must be APPROVED before you go onto the company B\'s payroll. I would file it as a Premium Processing case if you want to join ASAP. Feel free to e-mail me, I can get it filed in less than 7 business days, and possibly get an adjudication within 20.

Gabriel D. Jack
Attorney at Law
gjack@gabejack-law.com

Ask your employee to file accelerately

It takes at most 3 weeks. My husband has the same situation like you last year. He got H1B within 2 weeks.

Citizenship Changed After I-140 Approval

Hi
My GC is in process. It was filed when I was Indian citizen. My H1B expired say in Aug 2002 and company applied for extension in Sep 2002 due to some delay. I am on the payroll of the company continuously. My I-140 approved for AOS 485 in Oct 2001. I became a Canadian citizen in Nov 2001. I want to go for Counslar Processing and waiting for approval of H1B extension. INS asked more clarification on H1B which my company replied. Now I am still waitng for H1B extension approval. Could anybody tell me what is best course for me and to whom should I contact ? Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks