Canada Visit And Departure Record I-94

GCAspirant0104

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys :

Is there anyone who visited Canada before Sept 11 or sometime in year 200?
If so, while entering back USA, did you get I-94 departure record stamped on your PP?

The reason for this question is -

I visited Canada (Niagra Fall) in year 2000 on a canadian visitor visa.
When I entered Canada, the immigration officer stamped my passport.
But, when I left Canada and entered back US, I did not get any
stamp on passport or no departure record on my passport regarding my entry in USA.
That was my last entry to USA and I was holding
H1-B at that time.

Now, my concern is -

If I need to show Arrival/Departure record for a passport stamping after I-485 approval, I wouldn't have I-94/Departure record showing my last entry in USA from Canada.

Any ideas, how to handle this situation?
Any potential problem?
Anyone with a similar situation?

Will appreciate your response, thanks!

I forgot to mention that I visited Canada just for 3-4 days but on my I-485 application form I have mentioned my last entry to USA was from Canada.

We had a situation in which INS asked for (RFE)
i-94 for the entry from Canada. We put the last entry (to the US) as from Canada ( we are citizens and PR's of Canada) in the I-485 application form. we were not given any stamp or record at Niagra falls on the train(05/01).

Sorry i forgot to mention this- The RFE was for my husband to produce the I-94 for the entry from canada. He is a Canadian PR. We were able to produce the invoice of the VIA trian ticket purchased along with the MC bank statement for that and hotel stay at Toronto.
Mine was approved in Aug 03 with out any question on I-94 ( at that time I was on H1B/Canadian ppt). My husband got his approval only couple of days before.
good luck