Canada landing as PR from India (return after one week)

dhirendra_sh

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My mother would be landing in Canada as a PR. After one week, she plans to return to India. She has a return Air Ticket (India-to-Canada-back to-India).
She will come back to Canada at a later date this year.

I have following two questions:-

1). Do you guys see any problems with this ?
2). What questions could she be asked by the immigration officer during landing at the airport ?

Kindly help as she is traveling alone for the first time to Canada..

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

My mother would be landing in Canada as a PR. After one week, she plans to return to India. She has a return Air Ticket (India-to-Canada-back to-India).
She will come back to Canada at a later date this year.

I have following two questions:-

1). Do you guys see any problems with this ?
-------Not a Problem. at the time of landing process at Airport in Canada they will take her Photograph for The PR Card. They will also ask her the Address in Canada where she will be staying. She should provide them your Relative/Friend address in Canada(it should be full address: XYZ(your mater name) C/o RAMLAL (your reltive name) City,state, zip code/pin code.
2). What questions could she be asked by the immigration officer during landing at the airport ?
---They just verify the information on her Immigrant or PR Visa in Computer system and the info on her passport. She will see many Indian at any Airport in Canada and many Indian sitting for Landing process and she will feel it is India.

Kindly help as she is traveling alone for the first time to Canada..
-----Not a problem. she will find many Indian in Flight and many Indians at Canada airport.
Thanks
If she is coming by direct flight then no problems.
She should keep about 25 or 30 $ with her . She should have the Canada address where she will stay(you can write address and give her) Give her Phone number of Friend/ Relative in Canada. If she is landing at Toronto airport then relax as many Indians are working at Airport and with Canada immigration.
**** She May not get her PR card in 10-15 days. The PR Card will be sent to the Address she provided at the time of Landing. your Relative/Friend in Canada may receive her PR card in her absence on his/her address and can send the PR card to India with somebody as she will need the PR card to take flight for Canada(next time).