Can you please recommend a good immigration lawyer in Fairfax, VA area to sue USCIS?

Alexandra2009

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

It's been 6 months since my N-400 interview and there is no decision yet. I am thinking to file a lawsuit and would like to consult a reliable attorney. Please let me know if you know a good one.

Thank you in advance,
Alexandra

P.S. I've contacted the Congressman, Senator, called 800 number, went to multiple INFO PASS appointments and nothing happened. I am currently waiting for a reply from Ombudsman's office but meanwhile would like to have my ducks in a row for a lawsuit.

This entire forum is hosted on www.immigration.com which is maintained by Mr. Rajiv Khanna who is a leading immigration attorney based in Arlington, VA. If you go to the main website there is information about how to contact his law practice.

Also try the law practice of Sheila Murthy at www.murthy.com. I believe her practice is based in suburban Maryland but she handles cases all over.

Lawyer to Sue USCIS

You don't need a lawyer in your area - immigration law is federal law and you can communicate via phone, fax and email. Rajiv Khanna makes this board available as an open forum to all users and is a top attorney who is not afraid to sue USCIS.
Contact me privately if you want to discuss this further. Sheila at Danzig dot
com.