Can you please post your experience

spartakus

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I stamped my passport on 4/13/2005 after an interview. I have not got my plastic card or welcome letter yet. For those who got thier PPs stamped, would you please post your dates when you stamped your passport and if/when you got the physical card?

Thanks,
Spartakus

PP Stamped - Officer forgot to take Kid's I-94

Here is my Passport Stamping experience.
My self and spouse had an appointment today 5/5/05.
Along with two kids (under twelve ) we reached USCIS office in Orlando before time. At the first window, officer asked us if Kid's need processing then they need appointment. I said they are under twelve so we thought they didn't. He said that's OK and fixed Kid's appointment on the spot along with us.
Now when our turn came spouse got different window. Total three windows open and Kid 1 got called at third window. And I am at second.
I had all documents for the whole family , so I have to leave my window and support other two windows for spouse and Kid 1.
What a mess!!! but finally everybody got temporary I-551 PP Stamp.
Window 1 - Spouse - Officer took following Original Documents
1. Photocopied Approval Notice and returned original
2. I-94 original
3. EAD and AP original
Window2 - Myself and then Kid 2
1. Original Approval Notice
2. I-94 Original ( Forgot to Take I-94 of Kid 2)
3.EAD original of me
Window 3 kid 1
1. Original Approval Notice
2. Forgot to Take I-94 of Kid 2

Some officer take Original Approval Notice and some don't.

Our Kid's have two passports one expired with I-94 and the new. When I produced both PP, officer returned expired PP saying I do not need expired PP. That's the reason he forgot to ask for original I-94 of kids.

Now I am concerned - I should contact USCIS for sending my Kid's original I-94 or what ??? or what happens if I don't send I-94.
Please advise , I would appreciate.
Thanks
mkshirsa

Last edited by a moderator:
for mkshirsa

man ... think about it ... you could have lost your kid's I-94 .... do'nt needlessly worry ...
on second thoughts if you see a SWAT team in the bushes outside your house tomorrow ... beware... just hand them the original I-94 of your kid who's under 12 !!!!!
:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting on cards

I stamped my PP on 4/13 but this was after an interview, I am not sure if having an interview takes more time to get the cards ordered and mailed.
This was in Charoltte, The officer said it may take 2 months.

Thanks,
Spartakus

I do not know what is taking so long to mail the cards but I still have not received mine yet.