Can you FAX TSC after hours?

GC_WB2

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know if you can fax the TSC after hours?
I have been trying to fax them and the number just rings and no answer?

thanks

Nope you cannot

Not to long a go USVisaNews.Com did a 4 part series on TSC. One of the things they said there was that Fax machines are turned off after hours as they cannot have a stack of papers waiting when they come in the morning. Something about the fact that they are legally obligated to look at every piece of correspondence and what not. If they left the machines they would be overwhelmed since they don\'t have the man power for all the faxes that would come in after hours.

R You Sure that they are legally obliged

Whether they are legally obliged or not, but I did not get any reply from them even after faxing 26 times and mailing 19 times for my Finger Printing Notice in Nov/Dec 2001. And now I have Faxed 7 times, (2 times to the officer who is handling my case and 5 times to the Director INS, till yesterday from April 3, 2002 I am going to fax one more today) enquiring the status on my case.

I AM USING 214-767-7654 (If this is the right number) I am getting it thru the fax between 9.00 AM - 10.00 AM.

This is scary, how can you correct a mistaske in your case then

I am wondering, if anyone has experience in correcting a mistake in their file, if faxing and sending letters does not help.

thanks

If there is a mistake in your file

If there is a mistake in your file & "If the INS needs clarification", they are going to send you an RFE. For me my name in the Petition was different from the name in my Education Transcripts and my name on the Passport. An RFE was sent which included clarification on name, residence & Work discrepancy on G325A, I-693(Vaccination Supplement), TB Test verfication for my son & an Employment letter as to where I am working now.