can you bring camera to oath??. Los Angeles, CA

fliflop

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have my oath ceremony on Friday. My wife did not receive the letter yet.
Can you bring camera to the oath in order the family take pictures??

Anybody who took the oath in Los Angeles Sports Arena could say any advice??.

In addition, N445 says: signed at.... Is it related to the place where you are taking the oath or you are living??

Thank you

Of course you can take camera with you for the Oath Ceremony! Didn't your Interviewing Officer tell you that?

You can take your family with you for the Ceremony and take pictures after getting the Natz Certificate.

As for the place to sign on N445, it is OK to sign the city where you live; generally, it should be the city where the Oath is taking place. This is what our Officer said
during our Oath.

Good luck
howdy_howdy
//

Basing from my experience last Aug 24, 2018 at the LA convention Center, Camera's are allowed outside the oath taking hall. They are prohibited inside the hall or auditorium where they take their oath of citizenship. The reason being is that the hall serves as an extension of a Federal Court and cameras are prohibited in these areas. I had to check in my camera in the business center and had to pay $15 for it. Cell phones cameras are allowed. NO FOOD AND DRINKS either inside the hall. I hope this will be helpful to future fellow Americans.