Can you believe this....

gama_2001

Registered Users (C)
I was running the Greenland script for 03-185 ( I know it is too early to run for this date) and found this surprising.

Receipt Number: LIN0318552044

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On July 1, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

-----

May be a religious worker, asylum or refugee or spouse of EB case. HhhMMMmmmmmmmm whoever it is, a real lucky person.

Waiting for my day...

Originally posted by gama_2001
I was running the Greenland script for 03-185 ( I know it is too early to run for this date) and found this surprising.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On July 1, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

-----

May be a religious worker, asylum or refugee or spouse of EB case. HhhMMMmmmmmmmm whoever it is, a real lucky person.

Waiting for my day...

No.. asylees wait 13 years for their green cards ( i am not joking. if you are an asylee applying for your green card, your estimated time is 13 years). It must be a distinguished professor

Its starting to become sad...

"Can you run LIN-0X-XXX?"

<vent>
what part of "run the script on your own computer" is so difficult to understand? It seems every time someone mentions running the script someone else wants them to do their dirty laundry.

</vent>

Originally posted by gama_2001

Current Status:

-----

Waiting for my day...

Could be the one that tipped off the coordinates of Saddam's sons!