Can we use Courtesy copies to get PP stamped

skuruba

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
My I-485 got approved on Aug27th. I received the courtesy copies for myself and my wife, where as my lawyer only got my original copy. We are still waiting for my wife\'s copy. Can we use the courtesy copies to get my PP stamped at Newark-NJ.
If I can go with the courtesy copies do I have to take any different documents along with the one\'s that were mentioned in the letter from INS.

Can we take courtesy copies to get PP stamped

Friends,
My I-485 got approved on Aug27th. I received the courtesy copies for myself and my wife, where as my lawyer only got my original copy. We are still waiting for my wife\'s copy. Can we use the courtesy copies to get my PP stamped at Newark-NJ.
If I can go with the courtesy copies do I have to take any different documents along with the one\'s that were mentioned in the letter from INS.

This is also my question.

Also on the curtesy copy, does it set an appointment for
PP stamping ? Or you can go anytime once you have the required
documents ?

Thanks,

you can use the curtsy copy

because my fried used it and also many on this forum used to get the PP stamped.
can you give me the exact dates when your 485 was approved and when you got the curtsy copy by mail, because I have been waiting for our copies which were approved on sep 05, 01.
thanks

No Title

Yes. Newark INS allows to get stamped with Courtesy copy. My friend got it stamped last month with Courtesy copy.

What documents you are carrying?

Kiran

No Title

In my case it was mentioned that I can use this courtesy copy for stamping It was also mentioned that which INS I should go and which days and bet what time.

Pl Do not forget to make a photo copy of your Courtesy copy since INS will take it when they stamp the PP

Courtesy copy is just fine...

and you can go anytime. In Seattle INS I heard the situation is very bad, wait hours, impolite people, etc. So I went to a tiny office near my home which is just one officer, visiting twice a week. And do make a copy of the Courtesy copy, you will need it, if for nothing else the EACs.