Can we submit extra documents after filing ?

GC_EB1

Registered Users (C)
Hi
Iam new to this forum. I see it is very helpful especially for people like me. I have applied for 140 with a RD 1/08/07 (TSC). Now i want to submit other documents like Employment letter. Is it possible to mail the USCIS another packet of the various employment letters.

Thanks

No you can't submit the documents until USCIS issues RFE. Even if you will send it the documents will be lost in the big occean of papers.

Cross your fingers and wait. If you get a RFE (god forbid) then you can submit the other documents relevant to the RFE. This is the first phase of waiting period. You got many more like these phases, so don't worry much about this.
I wish you all the luck
Rama

Thanks Rama and Ajasha. I have read a few messages in the forum that said that it would be good to submit employment letter for the EB1 EA process. Like you said i thought i will just wait and see what happens. Mine is a self petition.

Thanks

Yes! employment letter will help, though it is not required. But they would like to see that you are in good books of payroll and you are getting enough money. They would not like to see any of us as a national burden on GDP.
It would have been better if you had it earlier, but by sending now, you will open a can of worms, leave it to the intellect of the immigration officer, if it comes knocking you got one to submit. Anyways I would prefer waiting rather sending the document now.
good luck
Rama