can we start a thread for deschedules

nats06

Registered Users (C)
can we start a thread for can for deschedules so that we can see the timelines to see how long to get rescheduled again?

nats06 said:
can we start a thread for can for deschedules so that we can see the timelines to see how long to get rescheduled again?

PD: 7/2/04
Name check sent to FBI 7/26/04
Name check cleared by FBI 7/27/04
Fingerprint: 8/19/04....result was sent back to CIS in the same day
1st.Int.Letter Recived:2/28/05
1st.Int. date:6/20/05......Cancelled
2nd. Int. Letter Recived: 10/15/05
2nd.Int. date:12/08/05
2nd.Int. descheduled:12/07/05(Pending Pullshit secutiy Clearance,)

nats06 said:
moody looking at ure dates i wanna cry......

Please cry, as i'm crying everyday.

CIS should open a pullshit business, as sombody mentioned here before..they will make millions of dollars.

Regards

Desecheduling is an evil way of giving someone hope and then snatching it away …….it like someone ripped out your heart :( ……….dramatics aside you get a letter saying u have an interview then u get a notice that you have been descheduled from that interview due to unforeseen circumstances ……and then u wait ……….and wait and wait…… :mad:

That is crazy! How can they do that?
Under what circumstances do they normally deschedule?
Do they have to give you a reason of why they are descheduling?

vishwaskaroo said:
That is crazy! How can they do that?
Under what circumstances do they normally deschedule?
Do they have to give you a reason of why they are descheduling?

My friend, come down. It seems like you're new in dealing with CIS.

They do this to get away from the lawsuit that you may file in the fedral court in case they interveiwed you, but never issued a decion in 120 days.

That's why they will deschadeule your appointment, to leave you in the darkness, without hope, in miserable situation, damged, you do want to work, you don't want to eat, go out or do anything but just keep thinking about them. In the same time, you can't take any legal action aginst them.

by the way, the name of this moronic fedral agency is USCIS, in case you wonder.

moody are we the only two people who got descheduled?? wow i guess were the 1%..............

nats06 said:
moody are we the only two people who got descheduled?? wow i guess were the 1%..............

Coman People,

nats06 is very apset, please report your deschadeuling time. :)

Regards