Can we go for FP to other ASC than said

rboehliat

Registered Users (C)
Hello:
We have moved to a different area (the new location falls under CSC and old location falls under TSC) while 485s are pending. We just received our FP notices. We do have to go back to the Application Support Center stated in the FP notice or can we just go to a local office in the new location.

Important question is: can completion of FP in the new location instead of the old location trigger transfer of the entire file to CSC.

Please provide your advise.

rboehliat
ND&RD: 10/02

Careful about it don't mess-up ur pettition.

Once they now this is not their jurisdiction they would transfer ur case immidiately to reduce GC Queue in their Service center. why should they process petition from other jurisdiciton.

If you have not filled AR-11 and using OLd address then go where is ur appointment is. after that file AR-11
by law u must file AR-11 within 10 days.

Good Luck

We got fingerprinted at a local office in CA without any problems. Took only 10 minutes and no questions were asked as to why we had come there when our appointment letter states other ASC.

Wow Cool :D

Share ur complete story plz.
how did u get in, what did u show them what was asked......??????
did You go before appointment date?

Good Luck

I too got it done at a different Center recently 15 days before my appointment days.. No hastles,just tell them the reason.FP is centralized and they'll do it as long as you have the FP notice with you.

That was my experience too. Just show up with the appointment letter. No questions are asked as to why one has come to an ASC other than the one stated in the appointment letter. Just show one picture ID (we took our passport and EAD and that was more than enough). Got done in 10 mintues.

Yes we can take FP from centers

Yes we also took from FP Ohio state , but our FP notice is GA.
they accepted the notice and asked whether we transfered our I-485 application,we replied saying we are with TSC.