Can we get the FP done earlier than appointment?

bigworm

I and my wife just got the 2nd FP appointment notice (LOS ANGELES ASC, April 11, 2007). But my wife may have to deliver at that time ( Her due day is May 15, but she got pregnant diabetes, so she may have to delivery anytime in April). My question is:
1. Can we walk in on a earlier date and ask for FP?
2. What proof should we bring to the ASC office? Just show them my wife's big tummy?
3. Is there a special day (wednesday?) for walking in FP in LOS ANGELES ASC?

I and my wife just got the 2nd FP appointment notice (LOS ANGELES ASC, April 11, 2007). But my wife may have to deliver at that time ( Her due day is May 15, but she got pregnant diabetes, so she may have to delivery anytime in April). My question is:
1. Can we walk in on a earlier date and ask for FP?
2. What proof should we bring to the ASC office? Just show them my wife's big tummy?
3. Is there a special day (wednesday?) for walking in FP in LOS ANGELES ASC?

I just went with my wife who had her appointment today. Mine is suppose to be tomorrow but they let me do it anyway. It just depends how busy they are. If you ask nicely they probably will let you do it. If not ask them what to do, they will know.

You can go for Walk-in which will be usually on Wednesday.
You should carry your original FP notice along with other documents (mentioned in notice)

You can explain the situation , they will understand and will allow.
If your doctor can provide the letter , it will be even more easy .

All the best

You can go for Walk-in which will be usually on Wednesday.
You should carry your original FP notice along with other documents (mentioned in notice)

You can explain the situation , they will understand and will allow.
If your doctor can provide the letter , it will be even more easy .

All the best

I have mine done a week in advance, the only reason I gave them was that my appointment is on a working day and I will have to take day off from work. I was told the wait would be long and I said I don’t mind waiting…. this was on a friday and not wednesday. There is no such think at walk in day at my UCIS.