Can we do this?

MeandTSC

Registered Users (C)
Can we do this?
Why don’t we collect all approvals of 2001, 2002 and
Fax or Email to BCIS director, News Papers all Congressman and Senators with explanation of Random processing and about processing dates.

I know they are going to ask where do you have the approval information.
We need to be ready give an answer

How about this?
Share your ideas pls.

What we can do is. Use the SRC numbers of the folks who have posted in here and whose cases has been approved.

If they ask where did you get this info from then we can say that it was given by the folks from a forum.

If you use the numbers from the script then BCIS might say that we could have their violated internet privacy stuff ( I don’t know if this exists or not but just in case). Also it is easy to shut the online case off. They can add another field (Alien number, last name etc.) then we will have lose access to that BCIS data.

My two cents

that will not help. I have tried that using my friend's src number and all I heard that time was : "I don't know about your friend but we are processing nov 2000 cases."

Nope

This will not help at all.

This idea is going to cause lots of problems for all other GC seekers and more security strings will be attached to access data online as TRU said.

So my suggestion would be not to think of this idea.

How about everybody calling NCSC on June 1st 2003

I have a suggestion. We all on the board will call NCSC on 1st June . We will report known problems of TSC.
1) Random processing of approvals.
2) Randomly sending FP notices.
3) I-485 processing date didn't move since 6 months.
4) Not releasing processing dates (atleast this month).

I am going to call on June 1st. and say all these problems and request them to report to the concerned higher authorities.

If many people call on the same day and report the same problem I feel some higher authorities will look into the problem.
Let us hope so.

To surya

Yes why not give this a try and see what happens. Atleast the NCSC number is easy to get through (got through the first time and spoke to an agent in 2 minutes, don’t know what will happen on June 1st though).

We have to keep on prodding, otherwise TSC will assume that what they are doing is fine and do nothing about these delays.

Why don’t you send a reminder post to the folks in this forum on May 31st and on June 1st and people who are willing can give this a shot.

Is there anything wrong in taking this information we know about the randomness to senators, congressmen, BCIS authorities, and the press? We are just searching a database, is there anything in the web site that says that it is illegal? I don't remember anything that I signed when I accessed the database, even for the first time. This is solid evidence! If you are worried about BCIS changing things that would prevent us from accessing the info, they will do it anyway. Once they realise this is too much freedom they will take action and I am sure that will happen soon beacuse somebody will point it out to them. It could even be somebody from this forum who doesn't want this info being accessed by most of us for vested interest.

sg_rg2
ND 09/01 FP 01/03

If the SRC information is not secured, why we need a browser supporting SSL 128 encryption to access this?.

Last edited by a moderator:

I got this from another forum. I don’t know the validity of these statements.

I don't think all I485 applications are sitting in one queue. According to different cat. and country(Family, EB or 245!),they are sitting in different lines(group). They need check each group periodically to find which application is available for processing. So the AD(processing date) of each group may not be same. The processing date posted on the INS web is always oldest date among these groups, I think. If one group is frozen for some reason, that date won't be changed. But applications in other groups may be available and be processed. I think that is what is happening. For other applications, such as EADs or I539, they don't really depend on CAT. and country, I think they are in one queue and we can see the approving trend very clearly. Also people who win the Green Card lottery and choose to do AOS fill out form 485 as well and they are entitled to be immediately processed for green cards.

Hi Tru

The processing times are posted in more than one category like this in TSC report but i dont see any family based or DV lottery based ones here. I don't know if they really go through the same process.

485 Asylum n/a
485 Refugee n/a
485 EB 11/01/00
485 HRIFA

Khoula