Can we change Multiple Companies after six month.

pat kongara

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I need some help from the Experienced guys who had the same experience in changing Employers. I Have filed My 485 in Aug 2001 with Company A. After six months I changed Company A to B and I am Working with company B on EAD, Now I got one more good offer with company C. Now can I change company B to Company C? till now I haven\'t informed to INS about the change of A to B.If I change all these companies does INS asks any questions? or does it effects anything to my GC? Is there any problem if I change from company B to C? or Do I need to Inform to INS about these changes? or can I stay calm until Ins ASks anything? what are the options can I take? I need your help in this matter. I will appreciate if anybody can help in this matter.

Thanks
Pat.

My old employer causing problems

Hi Friends,
Please give advise with your experiences. I recently changed employer after 6 months of period on EAD card. So that is safe, there is no problem in this. Actually old employer also showed the project, but i didn\'t liked the client environment and pay. So i tried individually and changed my employer and client. Now my Old employer asking big money for making these losses. He is sending letters and telling that they are filing a lawsuit on me. Is it possible ? They can do any thing to me ? About these letters, you want me to ignore or do some thing, let me know.

thanks..

Your employer cannot harrass you like that....

In US at will employment is followed which means that the company can ask you leave at their will and you can leave the company at your will and no body can hold you. However in your circumstance did you sign any papers that I will pay for the charges incurred for GC processing and that I will stay with the company or something like that? However I do not think your company can sue you unless you did sign some documents. I would ignore the letters and to be on safer side I would suggest you enrol for prepaid legal services which can be received by paying around 16$ per month and they do give pretty good service. They will help you with any legal matters...when one of my friend was harassed by his company during his H1 period, he approached them and was very much helped by them and he got everything back from his harassing employer..

I doesn\'t signed any documents

Thanks for your reply. I didn\'t signed any papers for my green card processing reagrding paying back amount and all. So it looks like i am in safe position. And you mentioned some thing regarding "enrol for prepaid legal services ", Where and how we can do that. Please give detail message either phone number or website so that i will do that.

And i have another question. When we left our employer, is it required to maintain another lawyer for our future correspondance ? Because right now my old lawyer is not showing favor. So i need have another lawyer to communicate with INS. For change of Employer, Change of address, etc... Or in future if i get any queries, we need any help from lawyer ?