Can u imagine

lotuses

Registered Users (C)
I was really surprised - BCIS redirected my I140 approval.
To cut a long story short, i filed a NIW I140 petition at TSC (as my lawyer was not too thrilled with my boss's reply to VSC RFE). Then fortunately, my I140 at VSC got approved 2/03.
I never withdrew my app. at TSC.
My mailing address (only ) changed , not my physical residence. BCIS at VSC and London , KY were informed. I even got a letter acknowledging the address change.

Today I received a redirected letter from TSC - Initially mailed in Jan, Post office sent it back telling them my new mailing address.
Then today i received this letter in a new envelore with the old envelope stapled to my I140. On the old envelope is the yellow slip of the Post office with the new address.
Is it not peculiar?????

It's not clear as to what you are trying to state.

It's not clear as to what you are trying to state.

Originally posted by lotuses
I was really surprised - BCIS redirected my I140 approval.
To cut a long story short, i filed a NIW I140 petition at TSC (as my lawyer was not too thrilled with my boss's reply to VSC RFE). Then fortunately, my I140 at VSC got approved 2/03.
I never withdrew my app. at TSC.
My mailing address (only ) changed , not my physical residence. BCIS at VSC and London , KY were informed. I even got a letter acknowledging the address change.

Today I received a redirected letter from TSC - Initially mailed in Jan, Post office sent it back telling them my new mailing address.
Then today i received this letter in a new envelore with the old envelope stapled to my I140. On the old envelope is the yellow slip of the Post office with the new address.
Is it not peculiar?????

OKAY . U got ur I 140 approval as well as I -140 petition ?

Can you Imagine

yes Its really hard to Imagine what the hell you trying to say man?????????????????????????????????:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, i am saying i am surprised that i got I140 after it was sent back to TSC.
I thoght if BCIS cannot get thir mail delivered, it gets destroyed.