Can the visa be revoked?

dream23

so today my sister went for her interview and it was successful....during the interview she was asked if she had any relative in the usa and she said no and told the interviewer that her elder brother would be going to school in the usa meanwhile our brother isnt going to school cos he has a b1 visa not an f1. my brother is furious with my sister that they would think he will use the b1 visa for schooling...NOW the consular didnt ask of my brothers name but we all have the same parents name on the ds-160 so can they link him and my sister in the system and revoke his visa cos my sis said he is going to school which is not the case.she claims she was nervous and confused.

1..IS THIS EVEN A BIG DEAL?

2.THEY DONT KNOW MY BROTHERS NAME OR CAN THEY FIND A WAY TO LINK THEM TOGTHER?

3.can they really revoke visa over this?

Hi,

It might cause issue. Holding B Visa & going to school is illegal. When your brother is interview, about this he may tell that he is visitng to USA in B Visa to get inquire about the school in USA. But, after he may file Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status to get F1 Visa.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.

so today my sister went for her interview and it was successful....during the interview she was asked if she had any relative in the usa and she said no and told the interviewer that her elder brother would be going to school in the usa meanwhile our brother isnt going to school cos he has a b1 visa not an f1. my brother is furious with my sister that they would think he will use the b1 visa for schooling...NOW the consular didnt ask of my brothers name but we all have the same parents name on the ds-160 so can they link him and my sister in the system and revoke his visa cos my sis said he is going to school which is not the case.she claims she was nervous and confused.

1..IS THIS EVEN A BIG DEAL?

2.THEY DONT KNOW MY BROTHERS NAME OR CAN THEY FIND A WAY TO LINK THEM TOGTHER?

3.can they really revoke visa over this?