can the gurus help me out....pls help

allabtgc

Registered Users (C)
hi all,
i've applied for 140 and 485 concurrently in mid nov04 and my pd is 11/01.i'm not married ,can the guru's give me an idea of how much time i'm left with to get married so that i can add my spouse.i know its hard to predict but any guess wud be helpful to me.btw i already got my ead in dec 1st week
thanks

Hi,
thanks for the reply,my priority date is NOV 2001.i already got my EAD.so what are the options I've now.

Thanks

I'vent heard anything about my fingerprints,but I've heard like,I've to get married before I give my fingerprints,is it like that?
thanks

How to postpone fingerprints? Urgent. Pl. help.

Hi all,

I got married and my wife is in India. She will be coming soon on H-4.

I got fingerprints (FP) notification. I want to postpone FP as long as possible. Can anyone please advise how I can postpone or what reasons I can tell USCIS to postpone.

How many times we can postpone FP?

Your suggestion would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Prasad.

wildcat

don't worry. You can postpon it as many times as u want. i have done that thrice. Mine originally was on 15th may, but finally i appeared in sep28 (after 3 postpones).
You just have to write a letter with the original notice and give ur prferred date for appearance. That's it

Hi hello_me123,

Thank you so much for your reply.

What reasons did you write in the letter to postpone? Any one else also give me some info please.

Thanks,
Prasad.