Can someone with domestic violence, stalking, and convicted aggravated stalking get a green card?

dcochran

I am involved in a court case with a former Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu coach of mine. He filed a domestic violence injunction against me in order to cover up drug trafficking in the school. He false reported, had his student lie to police, false arrest me just to get this injunction. Basically he is claiming that I was threating to kill his family. He had domestic charges against him in 2005. In 2019 he was convicted of aggravated stalking of his ex-girlfriend and then was awarded custody of their child. This year he had a stalking injunction put against him by another female student. The injunction on me is permanent now he is claiming that I am in violation of that injunction with no real proof. My first question is how can an injunction built on false arrest and wrongful conviction be legal and lawful. It was done by plea deal to cover up the false arrest. My next question is with his record would he be able to have a green card? My public defender has recently deposed him she asked him the if he was here legally. He replied he was here legally and has a green card. I am wondering how because these are all deportable offenses and from my research aggravated stalking is an aggravated felony. An aggravated felony he would not be able to have a green card. Am I right? Could he be charged with perjury? Thank you very much.