can someone help me?

Nathang

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends, Chankuk,

My LUD changed on Nov 18 and the case was missing from the system since then, so I called today to find out whats going on...

the lady was nice and she went through the case on the system and said, my FP is OK, name check came ok.. everything is ready for adjudication, but they sent one letter ( she could not figur out what it was) which has came back or something.... she was not sure.. she needed a week time to call the file and check. she asked to call back in a week.

meanwhile, I got a call from my friend, whose address is my correspondence address at USCIS saying he got a letter from USCIS saying they have a new address in file and they asked me to file AR-11.

this possibility could have happened only when I sent a senator enquiry, I put my current address, where as all these time I was using my friend's (citizen) address.

Can someone suggest me what should I do? I really appreciate you for sharing your experience in advance

Here are my details:

140_ RD- Jun2002
First FP - Dec 2002 for me and spouse
I-140- AD- Jan2003 (with 3 RFE's in 6 months)
I-485 -RD-OCT2002
First FP - Dece 2002
Spuse second FP - Sept 10, 04
my second FP - Oct 28,2004
Got an email on Nov 3 from CSC saying my case is in line for adjudication with the adjudication officer. please allow sufficient time.
LUD - Nov 3, - FP results received
Nov4, 04 ( both me and spouse)
Senator letter on Nov 5
LUD on Nov 18, status disappeared from the system
Nov 17, sent a letter for change of address.

I guess USCIS has been confused due to two addressess, your current address and your friend's address. So I think you have to make AR-11 as soon as possible, from your friend's address to your current address.
Or you can wait to get a phone call from the woman who you talked with in the emergency number.

Chankuk and other friends,

I am ready to send out an AR-11, by doing this, I am accepting that I have changed my address and legally I have do this within 10 days, where as I have not moved anywhere, I am living in this address since last 18 months.? by sending AR-11, I dont want to get another enquiry saying why I did not inform then within 10 days.
I am talking to my attorney, let us c what he says?

I am finding a way to inform USCIS that one is residence address and another one is correspondence address. is that possible?

Make only one address officially. Any other explanations about two addressess may not be helpful to make USCIS understand. They don't want any other complicated reasons. Just make it simple. That's my advice.

Chankuk & other friends,

I spoke to the same lady again, and explained about the letter I received (address change) and explained to my situation, she said she would call for that file and call me back. she took my numbers. she advised me to hold on to the letter till she speak to me again. will anyone would do that extent?

I am still waiting to hear from my lawyer.