Can someone help me out here?

harrytsang

Registered Users (C)
Ok, here is my situation...So about 7 months ago, i got caught with speeding! Because i was 30 mph over, and the county i was speeding at require me to go to court! So i got the citation to tell me go to court! It ended up with me suppose to be paying 380 dollars! But i asked the judge to give me community service instead, so i done 25 hours of community services instead of paying the fee! My question is...What kind of document do i need to turn in to USCIS for my citizenship application!

NOTE: I didn't get arrested or detained!

Just send the copy of court disposition. You will need to produce this information along with N400 even though you were not arrested or detained. The quesiton clearly status "have you ever been cited/arrested/detained..?"! So, you WILL NEED to mention this in your applicaiton.

Don't be worried about the ticket; since you were not arrested or detained, your case should be just fine.

Good luck
howdy_howdy
//

you don't have to send the court disposition along with the N-400. Just carry it when you go for your interview.

To your interview,Don't forget to carry all traffic fine/s payment receipt/s too.

Last edited by a moderator: