Can someone give me the link to the Inquiry form for CSC

sonofindia

Registered Users (C)
I am trying to send in a fax inquiry for my I485 application.
I think it is delayed since WACs higher than mine are getting approved. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

fax info...

for div.IV(I-485,N-400,etc..)fax#949-389-3484 if there is no reply in 15 days fax a second request to asst.center director at 949-389-3192 and after 10 days and still no reply fax a third request to service center director at 949-643-1538 wait for 3 days,do not fax the 3 numbers at the same time do it one at a time cause it will complicate and tie up the resources....

what about after 3 fax inquiries, we hear nothing?

dear lighthouse, I am planning to do a fax inquiry for my spouse whose old case (WAC-01-137-xxxx) is still pending while i got my approval (i am the primary applicant). I notice some people in this forum said then sent 3 faxes and heard nothing. Is fax inquiry going to annoy the officer if it is not beyond JIT time although people filed much later got approved? thanks for the advice.

re-fax...

before you make some faxes make sure that the case is beyond the normal processing date,they will only be annoyed if you call them by phone very often cause they log down every call that we make specially if it is not an emmergency call which could delay the processing,if you didn\'t get a reply after the 3rd fax call the dir.office phone @ 949-389-3007 as I\'ve said make sure that the case is way beyond the normal processing (some cases are been approved first because they are aged-out cases)....and I\'m not an attorney.

lighthouse

Hellen Hu\'s fp was done quite late, and she has got approved now.
However her spouse has not got approval or rfe till now.

What do you consider as a reasonable time to wait.

Let us say that she has done fp around Jan 15th and her rd is March 15 2001

Should she wait another 4 weeks or more or should she wait for the JIT report to say that cases less than April 1 2001 have been completed ?

I feel that she should wait upto April 20 and then start faxing to CSC.