can somebody please help ???

sanj4p

Registered Users (C)
I need some serious advice from u gurus out there ..

I came to US in Jan'2001 on H1 B and my visa will be expired in Feb'07.

The company i work for has filed my I 140 with a substituted labor (2002) in Aug'05 which was one month back.

Now after the retrogression i dont want to continue with them and want to join a different company as my current company dont pay me well and its not worth it ..We all have been in same boat at some point of time where the wait for GC was probably worth it but its not now and i dont want to wait more.

My questions to you experts there are :

If i change my current company and join a new one and my current company revokes my I 140 can i still get H1B extensions with the new company on the basis of the labor which was approved in March'05 and substituted for me in Aug'05 .. (Again it was a substituted labor and was not filed on my name ..its just that recently my I 140 was filed with it as a substituted labor ...) .. can i still get the extensions on the basis of this sub labor if yes what additional papers do i need to get from my current company so that i can get the extensions with the new one.

If the current company does not revoke I 140 and i join a new company and if somehow i am able to maintain decent relationship with the current company and i manage to get the I 140 approval notice later once it is approved .. Can i use this with the new company when they will file the labor and be ready to file for my new I 140 ..can i use the same sub labor priority date with this new company ..

is there anything in specific which i need to know becoz of this being a substituted labor and not the one filed on my name ...

I truly appreciate every body who can take some time out and reply to me .. .. and thank you all for being there.