Can some One Help Me to Apply for Canadian PR?

Hope_Less

Registered Users (C)
Can some One Help Me to Apply for Canadian PR and I need some Guiding from any expert in this forum. Really apreciate all your info.
My Blessings!

No Title

I am not an expert but since I have successfully done my PR I may be able to help you. visit www.canada-ny.org. You get all the information and the links. You have any question post it here and there will be many to help you.

No Title

I am intending to apply for canadian PR. The only question that I have is that I need a police clearance for all the countries that I have stayed over 6 months from age 16. How can I obtain police clearance report from countries that I have stayed more than six months, 10 years ago.

No Title

If the country is in the list where they will do the checking themselves you have to do nothing but otherwise you will have to send your finger printing to the country\'s FBI for approval.Mine was a stright forward case. I am from India and over in US from 1998 so I had to do police clearance of only US. where all did you stay?

No Title

Hi Rana,
I am applying for the Canadian PR by myself in the US.. I have stayed in several states in the US for the past 6 years. How do I obtain a police certificate ? Can my local police station give me a clearance for the past 6 years ?
Thanks for any info.
s