Can\'nt believe!! CSC approving Aug 2000 cases for I-485

I485_trouble

Registered Users (C)
I just came to know that CSC is approving I-485 for cases filed in AUG/SEPT 2000. This is really painful , why VSC got stuck at Aug 1999 , almost one year behind CSC. Anybody have some insight ???

No Title

This is extremely unfair and WRONG!!! I am really pissed off at this crime against humanity.

My RD/ND is Jan 2000, PD Current.

Like many of you, I have worked like a dog is this country and for this country for the past 4 years. Now, being sooooo close for it to being my turn for 485 adjudication, my company is talking (just talking) layoffs. This is not right! I have a house mortgage, car payments, wife and baby. How can the DOJ and INS be so insensitive to people like us.

I would have appreciated more if they just didn\'t take my 485 application in the first place so this way I would have known there was no hope.

No Title

I485_trouble: Would you please post source for your information. I am very asotnished to learn this news!

No Title

Sorry..I misread CSC as VSC. And thought VSC is approving Aug/Sep 2000 cases!!

No Title

You just need to go to the CA and TX service centers in this site. It is true. Vermont is lagging behind. It is unfortunate to know a service center that used to have the best record in processing now is the worst one.

No Title

Frankie_I;

Sorry to hear your situation. I am sure if you talk it over with your company they will understand your situation. In worst case, ask them to keep you in their pay role with very minimal salary or give you Three- four months of vacation without pay and then Find another job. You should get your approval in four months. Your other option is to use the new law. There are many ways

Good luck

No Title

VSC stinks now. It used to be fastest. Not anymore. All my friends who filed for their GC long after me at CSC/ TXC have got it approved. It\'s unfortunate.

No Title

VSC is really a mess at this point. They sent out a whole lot of RFE
and FP for later 485ND ignoring those Oct 99 to Mar 00 cases.
This is really sucks