Can my US citizen family adopt kids and the get kids Green card ??????

Hi

My brother is a US citizen and I want to know if he can adopt his 2 nieces(my kids) who are under 18? So they can get US greencard before 18 and eventually get citizenship?

Just want to get them some stability. I am also in US and my GC process started recently. Being India born, the timelines are long and my kids might age out which I want to avoid.

thanks

Generally, children need to be adopted before age 16 and live in the legal and physical custody of the adoptive parent for 2 years in order to count as children of the adoptive parent for US immigration purposes.

Generally, children need to be adopted before age 16 and live in the legal and physical custody of the adoptive parent for 2 years in order to count as children of the adoptive parent for US immigration purposes.
Any further guidance on where to start the adoption process? Looking for pointers in right direction..... thank you for the response

That plan is a fraudulent attempt at obtaining an immigration benefit. You will not get any pointers on how to proceed on that from this forum.