Can my mother's husband sponsor me for a US Visa?

redstarx

Hello,

I'm posting this here because I'm not sure which section it belongs to as it's more of a general question.

My mother has been legally married with her husband for over 5 years now and they both live in the US. I'm over 18 years old and I live outside the US and I'm wondering if he can sponsor me in any way to get a US Visa. Or what can he exactly do for me besides sponsoring me in order for me to come into the US?

Btw, He's an US citizen, my mother is a resident.

Thanks,

I-130 is a form that you can use. You can find detailed information here.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice. You can consult a legal advice before your application form.

Hello,

I'm posting this here because I'm not sure which section it belongs to as it's more of a general question.

My mother has been legally married with her husband for over 5 years now and they both live in the US. I'm over 18 years old and I live outside the US and I'm wondering if he can sponsor me in any way to get a US Visa. Or what can he exactly do for me besides sponsoring me in order for me to come into the US?

Btw, He's an US citizen, my mother is a resident.

Thanks,