Can I work for two employers on H1B

siri_1206

Hi,

I am holding two valid H1B's. One is with my present employer and another one is with the client, As I am joining client, they transfered my H1B, but I did not resigned my present employer.

Would it be possible to be on two companies payroll. Actually I have two weeks vacation with my present employer. I can not cash out my Vacation with them. So I want to use vacation but still working for the client(as client employee). Once I completely use my vacation then I will resign my present employer.

Please let me know..If I am doing ** WRONG ** or Illegal

Thanks,
siri

[
You are doing illegal act on H1. Inorder to work for two company
you have to apply second H1 as concurrent employment this allow you to work both employer legally.

QUOTE=siri_1206]Hi,

I am holding two valid H1B's. One is with my present employer and another one is with the client, As I am joining client, they transfered my H1B, but I did not resigned my present employer.

Would it be possible to be on two companies payroll. Actually I have two weeks vacation with my present employer. I can not cash out my Vacation with them. So I want to use vacation but still working for the client(as client employee). Once I completely use my vacation then I will resign my present employer.

Please let me know..If I am doing ** WRONG ** or Illegal

Thanks,
siri[/QUOTE]