Can I work at two place with EAD

bocondo

Registered Users (C)
I got my EAD approved and 180 days has passed since 485 notice date, I have got another very good opportunity. Can I work at both the places without telling any of them that I am working at two places? Is there any legal problem?
I know there is no problem with part time job, but what if both jobs are full time?

As far as USCIS goes...there is no problem.
Legally....you could be in voilation of your company policy...

What kind of company policy does it violate? Can some company fire me, if they found out I am working at 2 places, even though I performed very well?
Do you know any US company's policy, which prohibit working at 2 places?

bocondo said:
What kind of company policy does it violate? Can some company fire me, if they found out I am working at 2 places, even though I performed very well?
Do you know any US company's policy, which prohibit working at 2 places?

My company has "Conflict of Interest" policy. You even sign a paper regarding this when you join the company.

My understanding

Well, the way I look at it is, that if I work at McDonalds during the day and KFC the evening shift. They could care less but If I work for a company which has trade secrets and decide to work at one of their client at the same time or at one of their competitors. I think you got my point :)