Can I win WOM - is there anyone to beat me in the PD/RD dates?

nomanland

Registered Users (C)
EB3 /India NSC - Employment based
PD Sep 3, 2001
RD I-485 Dec 11 2002, AD Aug 2004 (Primary)
RD I-485 Mar 7 2003 Pending for 4 years and 5 months (Wife's - as derivative benif...)

FP done 4 times
EAD 3 time
AP 3 times

As for Infopass and IO - Name Check/BC has been cleard.

I made 5 SR. No luck so for.
Trying to contact senator, congressment and Mrs bush and made AILA inqury.

My next thought is spending $3500 for WOM.:mad:
question to dear friends - Can I win WOM?.

I know of one whose PD was Apr 2001. But your WoM has a great chance. Why do you want to spend $3500 with a lawyer. Do some research and do it yourself. Where are u located btw ?

Couple of things.
1) Wait till October to have your PD current. Otherwise they will take refuge under Visa number not available after Aug 17th.
2) Have all documentation ready. SRs, Infopass, Senator letter, Ombudsman etc to prove that you have hit a wall.
3) Actually you can file Pro Se and if it reaches trial only will you need an Attorney. So try that first.
4) Publicus's thread in this forum is huge 'do it yourself' kit.

Couple of things.
1) Wait till October to have your PD current. Otherwise they will take refuge under Visa number not available after Aug 17th.
2) Have all documentation ready. SRs, Infopass, Senator letter, Ombudsman etc to prove that you have hit a wall.
3) Actually you can file Pro Se and if it reaches trial only will you need an Attorney. So try that first.
4) Publicus's thread in this forum is huge 'do it yourself' kit.

Excellent advice. You should wait till Oct. Until then gather all the documentation as suggested by June1506

I know of one whose PD was Apr 2001. But your WoM has a great chance. Why do you want to spend $3500 with a lawyer. Do some research and do it yourself. Where are u located btw ?

That would be me. I wish i had the same privilege to sue that blackhole called BEC. But good luck with your WOM. I know i have just entered another blackhole , but this time i am not going to wait as long cos i do have the option to file one and i am sure i have enough ground already to do so.

No use filing Writ of Mandamus.....if your namechech has cleared....

If your namecheck has cleared, your petiton will get approved in 2 weeks to 6 months max for sure....

If you are stuck in namecheck, it may take 2-4 years more...hence, it's advisable to file WOM......to avoid being stuck for another 4 years..

me too! PD Sept 2001

I was told my case is undergoing extended review.
I asked what that means and IO said "internal checks"
I asked what that means and IO said "cannot disclose"
:rolleyes:

See my details , Waiting since Nov 2002, as PD of May2001

---------
EB2/RIR/IND PD May, 2001
I-140 AD Nov 2002
I-485 RD/ND Nov2002
I-485 RFE Aug 2004
INS Rec RFE Aug 2004
Add. Change March 2005
FP : Jun 2003, Nov2004, May2005(Code 2) , March 2006, June 2007
EAD : 6th EAD Applied May 2007
NC : Pending Since March 2003

My case is close too.

PD: Dec 2001
RD: JULY 2003.

But how does it matter if we are few months apart when NSC approving cases from 2004/2005?

As per Infopass and IO - name check/BC cleared. I do not know why they are holding just derivative case. Nobody(IO or SR) told me is in extended review or something like that.
Could be missing link b/w my case and her?.

I-485

Spoke to IO today about my wife’s case

The lady was nice; IO said that the case is waiting for clearance, I asked is the visa number allocated, IO said she does not know about it. IO said since mine (Primary) got approved recently derivatives will take time to get updated, but all my friends got there approvals together with there wife’s.

I called 2 weeks ago a nice lady said that the every thing looks clear and since mine got approved