Can I use the duplicated EB1 letters for the EB2 case?

Yes,

research scientist, senior research scientist (better) may be good, if you can get it. Your former professorship in China is useless for this purpose.

some special suggestion ....

Thank you yitizhu for your advice. I think it is no problem they put the "senior research scientist" into their recommendation letters, but do they need to offer other regular policy document to confirm it?

In addition, can you give some special suggestion to draft the letter for the current company\'s President? I consider this letter should be the best value one of all the letters. Thanks again.

For EB1, your current work may not be the most important

NIW should focus on your current work. But for EB1, you should show off your past achievements and significance of your current work. In any support letter, you should answer these questions.

How did the author know you? (someone who does not know you is great!)

For NIW, show off the significance of your current work and your indispensable role in the project. Relate your work to one or more national interest categories.

Show off author\'s achievements to establish his or her qualification to judge you, or show off author\'s important position in the government or any organization to establish his/her authorities.

Show off your achievements the author knew, and your wonderful personalities such as dedicated, kind, intelligent, hardworking,
In general, anything positive the author is willing to say.

Conclude that you are outstanding or your work is in the national interest, you are changing the world or people\'s life, ...

For more information, please ...

eb1tsc is right, his suggestion is what you need to follow.

My rersearch/academic titles were approved by US government official/university, just like official documents. There should be some process for that. Ask your company president about this, if your company is big enough, he should know that.
Every letter for your petition is important, in the letter, he/she should address how important of your work, finally draw a conclusion. Attach CVs from those people in your petition. Follow eb1tsc\'s suggestions.