Can I use AC21 again

whereis_GC

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

I am past the 180 day barrier in April of 2004, changed my job in July of 2004, applied for AC21 in December 2004 by myself, after debating wether to do it or not, since my old employer said it was not required (I am still in very good terms with them) and in this forum lot of peple suggested to do so. Now I found a better job with the same skill sets and everything, but it is a full time position. The new company is probably 1000 times bigger than my current employer. Since my dates have already past (PD Jan 2001, 485 RD July 2003, 140 AD Oct 2003) and the GC processing is due any time (That is what I was thinking for the past few months). The question is, is it ok to do the jump and use the AC21 for a second time, or Should I wait. Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Same Situation

whereis_GC said:
Hello Everyone,

I am past the 180 day barrier in April of 2004, changed my job in July of 2004, applied for AC21 in December 2004 by myself, after debating wether to do it or not, since my old employer said it was not required (I am still in very good terms with them) and in this forum lot of peple suggested to do so. Now I found a better job with the same skill sets and everything, but it is a full time position. The new company is probably 1000 times bigger than my current employer. Since my dates have already past (PD Jan 2001, 485 RD July 2003, 140 AD Oct 2003) and the GC processing is due any time (That is what I was thinking for the past few months). The question is, is it ok to do the jump and use the AC21 for a second time, or Should I wait. Please advise.

Thanks in advance
whereis_GC:
Sorry I'm using your post...Instead of an advice......
I'm also in the same situation, I've changed my job recently 3 months ago used AC21, I did not send AC21 Letter to USCIS, now planing to change the employer again using AC21. My priority Date is in March 2003, so I am not expecting my approval in another 7-8 months, I've the same question can I use AC21 again....or just wait for another 7-8 months..
Please advice...
Thanks,