can i stay after 15 yrs?

easycomeeasygo

Registered Users (C)
hey I'm new to this site and i hope that i get something out of this because i really need some advice...I came here from Poland about 15 years ago when i was 6,7 under a false name so it's like i never actually came here now i don't know what to do or how to get my green card since I'm "not even here" i heard if i go back now I'll be band for ten yrs..which to me is crazy since this is my home i don't even know how to speak polish that well for me to be deported back...please any information would be great!!

You don't speak Polish that well.... Let me clue you in on something, the US Government doesn't care if you speak it or not, you are a citizen or national of Poland.

Get a passport in Chicago and go home, there will be no record of you be illegally here.

hey I'm new to this site and i hope that i get something out of this because i really need some advice...I came here from Poland about 15 years ago when i was 6,7 under a false name so it's like i never actually came here now i don't know what to do or how to get my green card since I'm "not even here" i heard if i go back now I'll be band for ten yrs..which to me is crazy since this is my home i don't even know how to speak polish that well for me to be deported back...please any information would be great!!