Can I reschedule FP date???

123 manoj

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer just received FP notice for both me and my wife at Newark. (EB2 PD 99 June, ND 1/15), however, we are scheduled at different time(6/15 & 6/21), why? Can we go to do FP together, say both go at 6/15? or do I need
to call INS to reschedule it? Thanks

No Title

My FP notice said that I could go on any wednesday following the FP date at the same time until a date after which it would be assumed that the 485 application was abandoned. So you can go later. I think I saw a post in the forum where someone went for finger printing earlier than the scheduled date!

Check your finger print notice for the exact information.

No Title

Rescheduling is a big hassle, Why don\'t you try by going together at the same time. Most of the times they will agree to take FP other wise make one more trip which will be faster than rescheduling.

No Title

123Manoj,

Although the FP notice gives a particular date and time, both of you can go on any day enev before the appointment date and they would do it.

I had my FP appointment for June 8, 2001 but I got the notice on May 7, 2001. I decided to walk-in on May 08, 2001 and I had no problem. The people there do not even check when is your FP scheduled. Be sure to go in the afternoon at around 1:30 pm when the workload is less.

All the best,

Doniw.