Can I recall my N400 application? Please Help

rpranesh said:
I am not trying to defend INS007, but in terms of technicality of law, if a marriage is annulled, it means that the marriage never existed. If so, how can it be bigamy?
Also one could have been drunk, did not realize and got married the second time, only to realize the next morning and hence file for annulment.

Well I'm not a lawyer, but I'd hard a hard time believing that to be the case. After all, multiple marriages are not allowed in the US, so technically there could not be a second marriage... whether it "never existed" after being annulled is a moot point because you're still not allowed to try to do it in the first place.

boatbod said:
Well I'm not a lawyer, but I'd hard a hard time believing that to be the case. After all, multiple marriages are not allowed in the US, so technically there could not be a second marriage... whether it "never existed" after being annulled is a moot point because you're still not allowed to try to do it in the first place.

Correct.

Married to x => annulled marriage or divorced x => Married to y is okay

Married to x => Married to y => annulled marriage or divorced x is NOT okay

Is anyone here knows on how to withdraw an application? Is it easy to do that or do you guys recommend anything else?

Your best bet is to write a letter or call the USCIS and ask them what the procedure is to withdraw your N-400. Good luck

INS007 said:
Is anyone here knows on how to withdraw an application? Is it easy to do that or do you guys recommend anything else?

I recommend consulting a good immigration attorney as this may be one of those cases where you can successfully apply if you wait long enough for the problem to disappear outside the good moral behavior window. Some disqualifiers (such as being a felon for example) are not fixable and no length of wait will restore eligibility, so you really need to seek professional advice before you act impulsively.