can I re-apply I-480 ?? need advice

indlove

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I am in unique situation, here are my details.

1st GC
PD 08/2003
RD 10/2004 (i-140/I-485)

I-140 got denied based on eductional background and they also denied I-485 saying that there is no approval I-140 for this case.

2nd GC
PD 05/2006
RD 07/2006 (i-140)
AD 04/2007( 140 approved)

here is my question, can I reapply I-485 now, since my old one got denied. Please ....help me on this .

Last edited by a moderator:
need your advice, please

I-140 got denied based on eductional background and they also denied I-485 saying that there is no approval I-140 for this case.

You need to provide more details about the reason for denial before anybody can attempt to help you.

You need to provide more details about the reason for denial before anybody can attempt to help you.

First 140 and 485 got denied based on educational background( I have 3years diploma + 3 years engineering from AU ), I-140 got denied first, I-485 denied later but I filed fresh labor in PERM, it got approved and I-140 also approved based on that. Now I am in the process of reapplying 485 as dates are current. i saw I-485 application form, there is question saying that have you ever applied for residency, should I say YES OR NO. if I say YES, is it going to be problem, please advice me
1. Can I reapply I485 based on my new 140 approval?
2. if so, what would be my answer for that question in I-485 application ?
I appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
First 140 and 485 got denied based on educational background( I have 3years diploma + 3 years engineering from AU ), I-140 got denied first, I-485 denied later but I filed fresh labor in PERM, it got approved and I-140 also approved based on that. Now I am in the process of reapplying 485 as dates are current. i saw I-485 application form, there is question saying that have you ever applied for residency, should I say YES OR NO. if I say YES, is it going to be problem, please advice me
1. Can I reapply I485 based on my new 140 approval?
2. if so, what would be my answer for that question in I-485 application ?
I appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

Guys any help on this ..........

Thank you all for your valueble suggestions, I appreciate your help on this. Really your words boosted my confidence level.