Can i move interview date earlier ?

DreamUSA

Registered Users (C)
Folks, I wonder if anyone managed to move interview date earlier, all I need is two weeks earlier. Can not or do not want to reschedule to later.

If it is possible, please advise how to do it....

Dream, it is very unlikely they will do it. The only way to do would be to talk to them ... a letter is unlikely to give you a confirmation soon enough - a few days in mail, a few days deciding, then holidays and before you know it you are wondering why there is no response and it is already interview time.

The reason they will not do it because they can hide behind the process of processing applications in order. Most likely they will push the date out if you say you are not available on Jan 15.

Folks, I wonder if anyone managed to move interview date earlier, all I need is two weeks earlier. Can not or do not want to reschedule to later.

If it is possible, please advise how to do it....

It would not be easy because they can't guarantee if they will receive your A-file. Just stick to the original date.

You can go and try it at an infopass?

thanks guys...that is what i think too...if i ask, they further delay the case....I was just wondering if anyone managed to do it.