can I have stamping using courtesy copy

amonth

Registered Users (C)
I recived my courtesy copy on jun 15, 2001. Till today I understand My company (lawyer) did n\'t receive the original. My company lawyer who filed is no more in my company. But the coutesy copy says, it has been sent to his name. Now for some reason, if I don\'t get my original copy, Can I have my stamping using courtesy copy. In the letter it is mentioned this letter cannot be used in ileu of original copy.

No Title

ABSOLUTELY, you can take the courtesy copy with you for stamping. Don\'t get into second thoughts, now you have right signal to move on...go to INS office and get stamped as per your convenience. Official documents sent to attorney are only for the sake of keeping it. Good luck for your stamping and go smile! Enjoy rest of your life!

No Title

Thanks RB2000. Since in my courtesy copy it has been mentioned, that this cannot be used in leui of the original copy, I was worried. I have actually planned for next monday. If I am not receiving my original copy from my company I am planning to go ahead with my courtesy copy. Even today I called my office they said, they have not received my original copy. Is it usual that it takes more than one week to recive the original copy, when I have recived my copy last friday itself.

No Title

amonth, I told you clearly that courtesy copy is the only copy you get it. why do you keep pumping more questions and delaying yourself. if you are confused about each word on the notice, no body can help it. if you read it clearly, it says that take this copy for stamping. more over, hundreds have already done it without a question at all. hope, you don\'t raise no more questions at all, go get the stamping and rest is the story....hope it helps!

No Title

RB3000
Once again thanks. Can you check your private message clicking "Check Private"

No Title

AMONTH, I don\'t understand what you mean by check \'private message\'. Could you explain it? Did you send any other message on this site, pl. reply! I hope you got your stamping done, otherwise, good luck for Monday stamping.