Can I have Oath and Interview on the same day?

mochacoach

I got the notice of interview. It says allocate two hours of time for the interview. It does not say anything about the oath. Do you all think I can have the process of oath taken the same day? Do I need to explicity ask the officer for it?

Thanks,
M

Any idea about Newark office?

My interview is in Newark. I heard about the name check experience. Is this something to be worried about?

mochacoach said:
My interview is in Newark. I heard about the name check experience. Is this something to be worried about?
Unless you are willing to do an InfoPass before the interview, you cannot find out about your name check. Go to the Interview well prepared with all documents and see how it goes. If your name check has not cleared then at the inteview you will be notified and will have to wait till the name check clears.

As far same day Oath ceremony goes several factors apply:

1. On the day of the Interview your District Office must schedule Oath Ceremonies.
2. Your Inteview should be in the morning and the Oaths in the afternoon.
3. You must pass your interview successfully.
4. There must be space to accommodate you for the Oath.

As you can see since you don't have control over many of the things I mentioned all you can do is prepare well for the interview, take all documentation, dress properly and hope for the best.

Good Luck!!