can I get pp stamping in a different location?

Thanks a Bunch

You have given me a big relief, For almost 6 months i am in a
dailama to update addres or not to update, Because i am
on a temoprery assignment, and i don't know how long it is going to be, Now when iam very close to approval i hate to update my address and get an RFE( or it could be transfered to TX)

I still get my mail from VA address, My Cusion and me used live toghethr there, Once this project is over iam going back there.

SO By reading all your experiance, I think Iam fine.

Thank you very much, I really appriciate it

Once again Cogratulations, Enjoy your freedom.

Hi ashes02

Thank you for your message. Anyone asked you about your ID? If so did you change your Driver's License etc....? I guess you moved to CA recently.

Can you please clarify.

Rd- 08/15, ND- 10/11, FP- 12/27, Still waiting.

Hi gcFunWaiting

I've had ppl. ask for an ID - if you mean INS dept, like for FP and then for security check at INS center for PP stamping and each time I showed them my EAD (pretty non-controversial, eh? - no address, etc).

My drivers lic is still OR's! - :) . I didn't want to change to CA since it takes about 6-8 months (times vary and it goes to INS for verification, etc) to get one - compared to at OR where I got it in the next hour! I was waiting for I-551 stamp on the passport before showing up at the CA DMV to get the lic. And I moved to CA in Jul '01.