Can I fallow this...!!!!?????

AHH477

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guru's,

Please suggest if I can fallow this way...

My PD is Jan 2002, I140 Approved on DEC 31st 2003, 485 ND 03/31/03,
Applied and Approved 2 EAD's and AP's. Filled 3rd EAD(paper) and did not receive the EAC yet on this.

FP1 done on 01/08/2005, no update about this on the USCIS web site, sent an email to FBI. Reply was "Your fingerprint results for both you and your wife have been returned to USCIS as of 1/8/2005. We completed your prints on the same day that we had received them."

After FP done LUD's got changed on 03/24/05, 03/25 and 03/28 and no message change so far.

Called the service center and initiated an enquiry 03/21 and no response so far.

What I want to do is :confused:
Take an InfoPass appointment and talk to the immigration officer about my case and show them the email from FBI and ask them what is happening with my case.

Please suggest if this a good idea or not? or else do you suggest any other way?

Advance Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

FBI finger prints and FBI Name check are two different checks. Sometime it is the Name check that causes delay.
Search on 'Name check FBI' keywords in this forum to get more explaination.

Other then contacting sator, sending emials. Is there any one that went to the local office to talk to immigration officer using infopass??

Please post your experiance.