Can I expect Approval ??

skapa

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,

My EB2 priority date <August'23 2002> might be current in May 2006 Visa Bulletin. Can I expect approval in April/May. I am not sure about my name check results.

skapa said:
Hello Gurus,

My EB2 priority date <August'23 2002> might be current in May 2006 Visa Bulletin. Can I expect approval in April/May. I am not sure about my name check results.

there is a chance u will become current in MAY
then only after MAY you shd expect approval.
you never know USCIS will surprise you..by approving or by not approving after current!

I am now current and have not seen any activity or approval in my case. i think a couple of months after one gets current may be the order of the day, that too assuming everything else falls into place.

AILA enquiry

Nikkasigh, have you considered an AILA enquiry. You're eligible for that once you are current. I am assuming your LUD's haven't changed either.

nikkasingh said:
I am now current and have not seen any activity or approval in my case. i think a couple of months after one gets current may be the order of the day, that too assuming everything else falls into place.

could you please throw some more light how to initiate aila enquiry?
as i am also current ...and my LUD changed when i did second FP in last june
but the message is same since oct 2004

Your attorney would have to do that for you. Contact your immigration attorney.

kiran_or said:
could you please throw some more light how to initiate aila enquiry?
as i am also current ...and my LUD changed when i did second FP in last june
but the message is same since oct 2004

KJ I am actively thinking about the enquiry. Maybe I will wait another week or so, even though may vb is out, the apr vb only became valid on apr 1 ie 6 days ago. i thought given the way tsc works, it may be a good idea to give them a month or so before the enquiry.