Can I enter Canada with temp. GC Stamp ?

marlonger

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I recently got GC stamped on my passport but haven’t
received the plastic card yet. Does Canadian authorities accept
the temporary GC stamp or I have to have Plastic card
in order to enter Canada without Visa ?

Thanks

No Title

hei debo,
               how do you know this?Last week you claimed that helper007 could talk to FBI and they in turn could contact INS
via hotline!!!!!From where do you get such info man?Please don\'t post details you are unsure of and misguide people.
marlonger my advice would be to talk to the canadian consulate and get first hand info.Don\'t rely on these messages
and get caught in marshy grounds.

No Title

US temporary stamp is valid for travel thru out the world...u can go out / in to US from anywhere....Lundan please dont unneccesarily create panic ...also yes FBI has hotline to check ....There were some post before on this board who were actually put on hold by FBI while they talked to CSC on other line...also FBI have even taken numbers and called people back within hours after checking with CSC....For helper FBI guy told that FP depart was closed for day ( after 3.30 pm) else they would have called them at same time....please dont act like a fool ....

No Title

mind your words and stop bullshitting.ok.just this morning you posted some crap PRESUMABLY for your friend ,in realty for you.
you have no spine man.my advice for you would be to stay calm and rest for sometime.do you work at all man?

Keep in mind PLEASE, I-551 stamp bearers!!!

That "temp. stamp" itself is temporary, but it evidences your PERMANENT RESIDENCY of US. So please DON\'T ask stupid questions!

Debo is right because not only it\'s common sense, but somebody else asked this stupid question before!

No Title

man who the hell are you now?why don\'t you shut EVERYTHING and stop meddling with others.r u a mirror image of mr.nair?

debo is right

last week one of my friends who has only GC stamping on his passport had nice vacation in Canada and came back comfortably

gaga